Sunday, May 6, 2012

Steampunk Sunday

 Well, I can't show this week's entry, as the creator, Simon (Si-MOC), has disabled downloading, but here's a link. This week I'm showcasing a steampunk Imperial shuttle, actually Simon's second attempt. I like all the little miscellaneous details that really say, "I'm steampunk."

 And, once again, a CUUSOO project has reached 10,000 supporters. This time the project, submitted by user tbone_tbl, is actually really cool. 'Firefly Serenity playset' is the name, and, as you may have guessed, it's Serenity from Firefly, a show tragically cut short. I'm just a little disappointed in this model in that the outside could've been more realistically rendered. The set will apparently feature rotating engines, a lit-up firefly drive, and an accessible cockpit and dining area.

No comments:

Post a Comment